Guacamole is one of the most popular sauces in the world. It is a dishmainlymade up of avocado, the tropical fruit par excellence of La Huerta de Pancha. Guacamole has its origin in Mexico since the avocado (mainingredient of this sauce) is a foodthat comes fromthe central and sou thern zone of this country. It began to be made before the fifteen the century and its fresh and unmistakable flavor has conquered much of the world.
Itis a sauce that can act as a host in many dishes, including nachos with guacamole. Its original recipeis prepared with mashed avocados, lemonjuice, tomato and chili, but it is true that there are otherways of preparing it.
At La Huerta de Pancha web bet on a guacamole recipe that is easy to make, but no less appetizing for that. Next, we show you thes teps to follow to get an incredible homemade guacamole.
- Half an onion
- 2 small tomatoes
- 4/6 ripe avocados
- 4 limes forthejuice
- 2 tables poons of corian leaves
- Serrano chili (Optional)
- A pinch of salt and pepper
Preparation of homemade guacamole
- First, we peel the half onion and wash the tomatoes. Next, peel the tomatoes intovery fine and small pieces.
- Once we have the onion and the chopped tomatoes, we take the ripe avocados and cut them in half. We separate the two parts and empty them with the help of a spoon.
- Add the avocado and lime juice to a bowl and begin to crush the mixture with the help of a mortaror fork.
- Add two tables poons of chopped corian leaves and mix every thing with the tomato and onion.
- We come to the final step. If you like it spicy, chop the serrano pepper very finely and add it to the mixture along with the salt and pepper. If not, add only the salt and pepper and move every thing with a woodenspoon.
Once theprocessis complete, wewillobtainthe final result, a delicioushomemade guacamole madewithproductsfrom La Huerta de Pacha and ideal as anaperitif at meetings withfamilyorfriends.