This agreement regulates the general conditions of purchase of the products offered on this website by LAHUERTA DE PANCHA SL (hereinafter LA HUERTA DE PANCHA), with address at C / Torre Derecha, 0 | 29750 Algarrobo (Málaga), provided with CIF: B93569671.
The CLIENT acknowledges having sufficient legal capacity to be contractually bound.
1. Purchase procedures
- Register as a user.
- Choose products and add them to the Shopping Cart.
- Fill in the address form.
- Make the purchase order.
- Choose payment method.
- Make payment through the available modalities.
In consideration for the products purchased, the CLIENT agrees to expressly pay LA HUERTA DE PANCHA, the amounts specified at the time of purchase in the price list established on the website www.lahuertadepancha.es for the corresponding chosen product.
All published prices include the corresponding Value Added Tax (VAT).
LA HUERTA DE PANCHA can unilaterally modify the prices of its products, as well as decide which products it sells on its website.
The following forms of payment are accepted:
- By Credit Card . You will be redirected to Servired’s secure payment platform, with LA HUERTA DE PANCHA not having access to your bank details at any time.
- Through PayPal . You will be redirected to the secure payment platform of PeyPal not having LA HUERTA DE PANCHA at any time access to your bank details.
- By Bank transfer . When confirming your order by bank transfer, LA HUERTA DE PANCHA will provide you with the necessary data to make said transfer. Until LA HUERTA DE PANCHA receives payment from your bank, the shipping process will not start.
All payment procedures are carried out through secure servers, guaranteeing LA HUERTA DE PANCHA the confidentiality of the communications it maintains with the CLIENT.
The credit cards accepted are Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Maestro.
4. Products and Availability
LA HUERTA DE PANCHA cannot guarantee at all times the availability of the products offered on its website. In the event that the product purchased by the user is temporarily unavailable, the CLIENT accepts its delivery at later dates. If the product is definitely out of stock, the CLIENT will have the right to select another product of the same price at no cost or a refund of the amount.
All the images of our products published on our website are exclusively indicative, in order to facilitate their identification and description for the user. Consequently, the final product purchased by the CLIENT may differ from the image offered on the web. Likewise, the offered weight of the product is approximate, and may differ slightly, both upwards and downwards.
When you make the purchase, LA HUERTA DE PANCHA will inform you by email of the different processes of your order until delivery.
In the event that the shipment is received with blows or in poor condition, it must be indicated on the delivery note of the carrier. Claims for shipping problems cannot be accepted if no incident is indicated on the delivery note.
Exceptionally, product reception periods may vary due to circumstances beyond LA HUERTA DE PANCHA, such as incidents in transport or difficulties in delivering the products.
All our prices include the corresponding VAT.
When making a purchase and payment through our website, the CLIENT will automatically receive an Invoice at their email address.
The CLIENT is responsible for confirming the receipt of notifications and for informing us of any changes to their data, leaving LA HUERTA DE PANCHA exonerated from any liability arising from this circumstance.
Taking into account the perishable nature of our products, returns will only be accepted in the following cases:
- That the product container is broken, open or tampered with, causing irreparable damage to the product. In this case, you must leave a record on the carrier’s delivery note and immediately call LA HUERTA DE PANCHA.
- It is necessary to send the photos, to see the status of the product.
- We do not make refunds for fruit sizes. We offer fruit without processing, that is, directly from the tree to the box. A tree bears large, small, and medium-sized fruits. This is buying directly in the field, it is not like a supermarket where they fill the products with chemicals and offer them all the same. In the field, one fruit can be very different from another (shape, size, color …) We do not work them with chemicals so that they all come out evenly. We work them in a 100% natural way, as has been done all our lives and you will notice it in the taste. If what you want is huge fruit, without a scratch, all the units exactly the same, this is not your store, because that is not natural, that can only be achieved with chemicals.
- The customer can choose between reimbursement or discount points. If the affected quantity is enough to fill a box, we can resend the order again, replacing the affected part. If the quantity affected is very little, we cannot send a box for 1kg of fruit, because it would not be a responsible use of our environmental resources. It would go against our mentality.
9. Cancellation of Orders
- The customer can cancel their order and get their refund before the order is completed and the package shipped.
- The order will be considered canceled by us (without the right to refund the amount paid), when the following circumstances occur:
– The client will refuse it without stating a reason.
– When delivery is impossible after two attempts by the dealer.
All refunds will be issued by the same payment method made. Refunds will take time depending on the payment method:
– For bank transfers of 2-5 working days.
– Paypal: 2-3 business days.
– Bank Card: 5-15 business days.
11. Commitment, acceptance and validity of the contract
The CLIENT acknowledges that he has understood all the information regarding the products offered on our website, as well as all the conditions and stipulations contained in this electronic contract, for which he affirms that they are sufficient for the exclusion of the error in the consent of this contract, and therefore, accepts them integrally and expressly.
All notifications between the parties will be made via email. The CUSTOMER is responsible for confirming the receipt of notifications and for informing LA HUERTA DE PANCHA of any modification to their data, being exonerated from any liability arising from this circumstance. In case of modification, the CLIENT must inform LA HUERTA DE PANCHA in the e-mail or telephone number indicated in this contract.
12. Applicable Regulations
This contract is of a commercial nature, and will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law.
In the event that there is any type of discrepancy or difference between the parties in relation to the interpretation, content or execution of the Contract, which is not resolved by mutual agreement, both parties may choose to attend, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction. that could correspond to them.
13. Personal data
These General Conditions can be modified at any time, as well as vary in relation to the prices and products offered.